In the Summer, the Conservative Yeshiva (CY) offers various tracks (see list on right) during 1 or more of 3 sessions (see dates on left). What all of them have in common is the Yeshiva’s unique character as a dynamic, open-minded, egalitarian community studying Jewish texts for its own sake in the heart of Jerusalem.
Regardless of the track/session you’ve chosen, all summer students are able to participate in special Yeshiva programming and events including: morning prayers at the Egalitarian Kotel, community meals and guest speakers.
A few points about our summer program:
- Language of instruction in English (except where noted).
- Hebrew knowledge is helpful but not required.
- Students find their own accommodations, usually within walking distance of the yeshiva.
- Students of all learning levels, backgrounds and interests welcome!
- Open to ages 19+.
- Limited financial support available.
- Session are not repetitive – you may apply for any or all of the sessions.