We have created a varied range of online classes aimed to answer the needs of our vast global community, join us this Winter:
Jewish Spiritual Practice & the Psychedelic Experience – Join Rabbi Ami Silver and Rabbi Zac Kamenetz on a journey into the history of psychedelic therapy, Jewish spiritual practice, and the common transformative potential of these healing modalities. The opening lecture is on January 28. A Three-Part Mini-Series will begin on February 8th.
- CY Winter Ulpan—Bayit Edition! January 11 until March 18.
The Conservative Yeshiva’s Ulpan is an opportunity to study Hebrew with top-notch Ulpan teachers in a small, congenial class with students of all ages from around the world.
- Jump into the Sea of Talmud (but with one foot at a time) join Daf Shevui live class with Dr. Joshua Kulp.
- Parashat Hashvua chevruta style class with Bex Stern-Rosenblatt.
- Join one or all five classes of our Project Oded online “Beit Midrash”. Come study traditional Jewish texts in an inviting and intellectually stimulating environment.
- We are partnering with Hillel’s across campuses in North America, offering “Tastes of Torah” for college students, learn more, and bring Torah to your campus Here.
Stay tuned, we will be rolling out additional classes in the coming weeks. We wish everyone good health and look forward to gathering in person soon.