We have created a varied range of online classes aimed to answer the specific needs of our vast global community, join us this Fall:
- Join one or all five classes of our Project Oded online “Beit Midrash”. Come study traditional Jewish texts in an inviting and intellectually stimulating environment.
- Jump into the Sea of Talmud (but with one foot at a time) join Daf Shevui live class with Dr. Joshua Kulp.
- Parashat Hashvua chevruta style class with Bex Stern-Rosenblatt.
- Piyutim as an Invitation to Communal Prayer a course geared for. Cantors and prayer leaders with Cantor and Paytanit extraordinaire Yahala Lchmish.
- Secrets of Shehita with Rabbi Shlomo Zacharow a course held in partnership with the Rabbinical assembly designed specifically for retired Rabbis.
- CY Ulpan—Bayit Edition!
The Conservative Yeshiva’s Ulpan is an opportunity to study Hebrew with top-notch Ulpan teachers in a small, congenial class with students of all ages from around the world.
- We are partnering with Hillel’s across campuses in North America, offering “Tastes of Torah” for college students, learn more, and bring Torah to your campus Here.
Stay tuned, we will be rolling out additional classes in the coming weeks. We wish everyone good health and look forward to gathering in person soon.