How to Apply
STEP #1 – New applicants create an account.
STEP #2 – Fill out the forms asking for:
- Basic Contact Information
- General Biographical Information
- Jewish & General Educational Background
STEP #3 – Pay the application fee.
STEP #4 – Wait for admission notification.
STEP #5 – Log back in.
STEP #6 – Complete additional forms where you:
- Choose your specific program.
- Provide health and emergency contact information.
- Take an onling Hebrew Placement Exam.
- Apply for Financial Assistance (for some programs)
STEP #7 – Go to your “cart” and pay for your program.