for Rosh HaShanah,
Yom Kippur & Sukkot
Bilvavi Mishkan Evneh – Embodying Holiness
There is no better place to spend the Holidays than Jerusalem, and there is no better place to prepare for them than the Conservative Yeshiva.
Do you want to:
- Explore the spiritual and cultural riches of Jerusalem?
- Connect more deeply to the holiday liturgy?
- Delve into the meaning of the holidays and their associated practices and customs?
- Engage in the deep internal work of Teshuvah / Return in order to begin the new year on a new foot?
- Share a profound religious/intellectual experience with a community of fellow learners and seekers who share your goals and values?
If so, then this program is for you.
One Session – $300 Early-Bird / $360 after August 23
Both Sessions – $540 Early-Bird / $650 after August 23
Tuition covers all materials and special programs.
Participants are otherwise responsible for their own travel, accommodations, and meals.
Note: Fall Semester & Year Program students are invited to participate in either or both sessions at no charge.